I have been a bad, baaaaaad blogger. In my defence, it hasn’t been all-iPhone-all-the-time. Here’s a sample of what else I have been doing:
- Thrice-weekly workouts.
- Two appointments with Boyo’s physiotherapist.
- Twice-daily exercises that he needs to do before our next appointment – I’m doing them with him to make sure they get done, and to check his form.
- Reading – this series. Entertaining and thought provoking.
- Cooking – the cool weather has meant lots of soups, stews and casseroles.
- Eating – see above.
- A trip to the movies (a last hurrah before the holidays) – I saw Sucker Punch, and it ROCKED!
- House cleaning – I know you’ll find this difficult to believe, but it is the gods’ honest truth: my house is currently so neat that it almost looks like responsible adults live here. Even after nearly two weeks of school holidays, it’s still tidy!
- Baking – this has been the primary form of entertainment for the boys this school holiday. So far we’ve made double chocolate muffins, honey jumbles, vanilla cream shortbread, and chocolate cream crunchies.
- Gardening – much pulling of weeds and prepping of garden beds for cool-weather veggies. Boyo is quite helpful in this. Sasquatch spends so much time telling us what a great job he’s doing that he doesn’t actually get anything done.
- A couple of trips to the library and park with the boys.
- Knitting (inevitably). There has been a new cast-on – Ingenue in the possum-merino that I dyed last year. Lookit how pretty!
There has also been a fair degree of piggy carnage on my new toy (Angry Birds = funnest game EVER!!!). Henceforth, I shall endeavour to do better on the blogging front. I’ve downloaded the WordPress app on my new toy, so hopefully I should be able to do quick posts now and then.